|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|#acl AdminGroup:read,write,admin,delete read:all||#acl AdminGroup:read,write,revert,admin All:read|
Code of Conduct
- Be positive: You are representing software freedom to your community.
- Be considerate and respectful: Try to find common ground and look beyond differences.
- Be collaborative and encouraging: Spreading software freedom involves our whole community.
- Be cooperative: If disagreements arise, consult others.
- Don't be destructive, misrepresentative, or lawless.
If you notice someone participating in an SFD event and failing to uphold this code of conduct, please address the issue tactfully with that party, and bring unresolved issues to the sfd-discuss mailing list or the SFI Board.