|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Jozi A Team
The event will take the format of keynotes (2?) then some unconference-like lightning talks. People should feel free to suggest/nominate people to give takls. (Don't feel shy about nominating your self ) There will also be an "exhibition" area where user groups and supporting companies can have a stand to talk to the public about what they do, encourage membership etc.
User groups are encourage to also organise their own activities for the day but should let us know if they need any resources such as rooms, electricity etc.
- Venue Search
VodaWorld - Mark Clarke
- Pretoria University - Gary?
- Science Hack-a-thon venue - Schalk
- Unisa School of Business
- Sponsor marketing sheet - Mark
- Sponsor/Communuity follow up
- Google - Johan
- Oracle - Mark
- Suse - Nicole/Mark
- LPI Exam Lab
- Linux/BDS install device (LUG?)
- Beer brewing?
- H4H hacking?
- Main Stream - as above
- SME stream - Bheki. Mark following up with ict@innovation
Friday 10 August 2012 - Online - Google Hangout!