|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|[[LPIExamLab|Linux Professional Institute Exam Lab Info]]||[[/LPIExamLab|Linux Professional Institute Exam Lab Info]]|
Planning for SFD 2012 is going well. If you would like to get involved in planning or want to know how to get your user group involved please send an email to mark-at-jumpingbean.co.za (mxclarke4 skype) or tim.haak-at-gmail.com. Or make an entry on this wiki.
Our next meeting is online on the 23 Aug at 18:00
Meeting 23 Aug at 18:00 - Real life
== All Meetings Links ==
Were currently looking at either Novel offices (255 rivonia road,the wedge office park) or WITS. At the last meeting we had decided on Novel. Though we've subsequently been told we can use WITS. Final decision to be made at next weeks meeting.
Still to be organised
User groups are encourage to also organise their own activities for the day but should let us know if they need any resources such as rooms, electricity etc.
Please add your own wiki pages if you want to have more space to discuss something. You can also add pages for your own user groups to plan their activities.
Provisional schedule for the day
- 9:30 - Start
- 9:45-10:15 Main key note
- 10:15-10:30 Questions
- 10:30-10:50 Keynote 2 (if there is one)
- 10:50-11:05 Questions
- 11:05-11:25 Keynote 3 (if there is one)
- 11:25-11:45 Questions
- 11:45-12:30 Lightning talks at most 10 minutes (gives 4 talks may need to limit to 8 minutes with 2 minute setup and change over)
- 12:30-13:15 Lunch
- 13:15-15:00 Lightning talks at most 10 minutes (gives 10 talks)
- 15:00-Late Science hack day (may start earlier ? )
Sponsors/Organisations to follow up
- -Sponsor marketing sheet - Mark-
- Sponsor/Communuity follow up
- Google - Johan (not SuSE)
- -Oracle - Mark-
- -Suse - Nicole/Mark-
- tShirts - Johan
- Stickers - Willem
There is a desire to organise a web site for the event which can be used as a portal going forward. It was strongly felt that the site should leverage the service event bright so as to not re-invent the wheel, especially since we have limited time.
- LPI Exam Lab
- Linux/BDS install device (LUG?)
- H4H hacking?