Open Source Hong Kong
Date: 2014.09.20 Saturday
Venue: Lecture Theatre 9 (LT9), 4/F Academic 1, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Road, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
RSVP (Free Of Charge): http://www.eventbrite.hk/e/software-freedom-day-2014-hong-kong-tickets-12777460729 (Capacity: 100)
Languages: English / Cantonese.
Confirmed List of Topics and Speakers:
- Monitoring censorship with open source software by Mr. Chung-hong Chan (電鋸).
- Open Source Job Board by Mr. Sammy Fung.
- Using Redis in game system by Mr. Triton Ho.
- The Boring Licences (Take 2) by Dr. Haggen So.
- Looking for C10K Solution - Elixir and Erlang by Mr. Hilary Cheng.
- A Case Study: How Does Open Source Drive Up The Development of a Constructed Language by Mr. Brendan Tang (sorpa'as).
- 自由香港字型 Free Hong Kong Fonts by Mr. Kingman Leung (梁敬文).
- Free and Open Source Software and Community by Mr. Sammy Fung.
- 自由軟體用家經驗分享 by Mr. Mike Yeung.