FLOSS Kosovo (FLOSSK) is a non-governmental non-profit organization established in order to support, promote and develop:
- Free/Libre Software as defined by the Free Software Foundation;
- Open Source Software as defined by the Open Source Initiative;
- Open and participatory knowledge as that supported by the Wikimedia Foundation;
- Education in information technologies through open courses like those from MIT;
- Standards, culture and open society by using free and open communication as are those supported by the W3C and Creative Commons.
Email: info [AT] flossk [DOT] org