FAKTOR is an independent non-profit organization whose members are professionals in various fields such as medicine, engineering, jurisprudence, economics, etc. This association aims through various activities and programs to ensure a continuous professional development, to promote high standards of professional ethics, to enable recognition and exchange of experiences among members and to cultivate a sense of positive impact on the development of society.
To promote cooperation among members through educational, professional and social activities, and to support future leaders in the development of academic and professional knowledge, in order to be active and useful in society.
- To create an environment where professionals of different fields can exchange knowledge and information about the respective fields that they cover;
- To promote and develop clubs and social networks among the professionals of different fields;
- To create, through the formation of various networks, new employment and promotional opportunities for its members;
- To assist members in continually developing and enhancing their professional capacities;
- To promote high standards of professional ethics;
- To coordinate its activities with counterpart organizations in different countries for developing joint activities or creating mutual incentives for various development activities in accordance with the status of the association and the laws in force.
Software Freedom Day 2011
For the Software Freedom Day, the Multi-Professional Association FAKTOR organizes an event. The program of the event is this:
- 10 minutes opening speech and presentation of the association FAKTOR;
- 10-15 min a summary presentation of the basic concepts of Free Software and Open Source, presented by Baki Goxhaj;
- 10 min break;
- 30 min presentation of the concepts of the Digital Signature, presented by Dashamir Hoxha;
- 10 min break;
- 30 min practical demonstration of how to use Digital Signature on Windows, presented by Julian Aga.
The event will be organized in a festive mood and there will be a cocktail for the participants. A DVD will be distributed as well to the participants, containing the movie RevolutionOS, the PortableApps, the OpenDisc, etc.
The event will happen in Tirana/Albania, on the 17th of September 2011, from 18:15pm - 21:00pm (Tirana local time). Address: Rr. Dali Ndreu, 200m mbi maternitetin e ri (search on maps.google.com for "shoqata faktor").
(See also the facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=277517865594049)